Row Black Tourmaline Crystal Pendants
Black tourmaline stones represent purification and the cleansing of the emotional body. In other words, the stone can rid the mind of any negative thoughts like anxiety, anger and feelings of worthlessness.
Please keep ALL jewellery completely dry to avoid tarnishing.
Do not to get your item wet and keep it away from liquids, sprays, moisturisers and excessive sunlight. This can cause oxidisation and tarnish the metal on your item.
How to use this Crystal
1) CLEANSE YOUR CRYSTAL
- When you receive your crystal, the first step is to cleanse your gemstone and clear its energy. This is because crystals collect the emotions and thought energies from all that have previously come into contact with it.
- To cleanse your crystal, take your gem and imagine a golden light radiating and filling your item or place it in sunlight or moonlight for 8 hours.
2) PROGRAMME YOUR CRYSTAL
- The next step is to programme your crystal. This process allows you to activate its energy allowing it to assist you in your intention.
- Hold your crystal in a closed fist, close your eyes, and imagine a white light shining on the crystal. Say your intention for what you want the crystal to help you with. Alternatively, you can form a vision in your mind’s eye that creates an image of what you want to occur.
- Your thoughts, visualisations, and feelings have an energetic charge; when you program your crystal to assist you in manifesting your desires and dreams you put that energetic charge into your crystal.
- Do this process for at least 28-30 days to begin to feel the full effect of both the crystal and your positive intentions.
Crystals should not be used as a replacement for medical treatment. The information contained herein is metaphysical in nature and does not claim to heal or cure, and should not be considered as a substitute for conventional medicine.
Although it is widely believed that crystal and gemstones have one or more healing properties, either physical, mental, emotional or spiritual, this does not guarantee that you will experience or benefit from any such products sold by Fragrance and Glamour
Please note, this material is not intended to provide you with any specific health or well-being advice. It only expresses the opinions of the author & should be used as a guide only. For medical advice please consult a licensed doctor or health care professional.
Wishing you good health & wellbeing